Features of EP Oil Cooler Guard for Triumph Speed Triple
- Precision-made all-aluminium construction designed for easy and exact fit
- EP radiator guard is the perfect defence against road debris
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict airflow
- The EP guard perfectly follows the lines of the cooler
- No additional chassis modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
An EP motorcycle oil cooler guard does what exactly?
The EP Oil Cooler Guard is designed to protect the motorcycle oil cooler from damage while allowing essential cooling air to pass through. Coolers have delicate cooling fins that easily bend. Misaligned fins block passing air to cause overheating and premature oil degradation. The cooler's internal oil-carrying core is easily holed by stones flung directly into the cooler from the bike's front tyre or other traffic. Leaking oil not only causes overheating but low oil pressure, which will result in engine component failure. Oil leaking onto tyres isn't a good mix either.