Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Speed Triple
- Precision-made aluminium radiator guard designed for easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern does not restrict the flow of cooling air
- High strength to weight ratio provides maximum defence against road debris
- Triumph Speed Triple EP Radiator Guard utilises original chassis mounting points
- Formed to follow the curvature of the standard radiator
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Fitting instructions available to download
I’m not a fast rider and only ride at weekends so is a radiator guard necessary?
Yes. Bad luck can affect anyone and at any time. Road debris, especially chippings and stones, can be flung up by the bike’s front tyre or the rear tyre of the bike in front of you, or even from passing traffic to cause radiator damage. A bike radiator consists of delicate cooling fins that easily bend by being hit by road debris and this will result in reduced airflow through the radiator, which can lead to the engine overheating. Also, the radiator’s internal waterways can be holed by stones. An EP Radiator Guard is designed to prevent damage to the radiator in a stylish, cost-effective way.