Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Triple S
- Precision-made all-aluminium radiator guard designed for easy and exact fit
- Hexagonal matrix hole-pattern is a tough defence against road debris
- Formed to follow exactly the lines of the radiator and allows maximum airflow
- The guard uses existing mounting points with no additional modifications required
- Durable black powder coated finish
- Anti-vibration spacer pads are included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Why does a Triumph Street Triple S require a radiator guard?
EP radiator guards are designed to protect the motorcycle radiator from damage caused by road debris (stones, broken roadside furniture etc) but allow essential cooling air to pass through. Regardless of the engine capacity and overall performance, without a quality radiator guard in place the radiator, especially the cooling fins, can get trashed by road debris. There is also a high risk of road chippings holing the coolant-carrying pipework within the radiator core. As a fragile and intricate component, the Triumph Street Triple S aluminium radiator is very difficult to repair (in most cases beyond economical repair) and expensive to replace. There is also added worry of the engine overheating severely enough to cause mechanical damage.