Features of EP Radiator Guard for Triumph Street Twin
- Lightweight, all-aluminium construction fabricated for precise fit and easy installation
- A hexagonal matrix hole-pattern provides a strong, rigid defence against road debris
- EP radiator guards are formed to closely follow the dimensions of the radiator
- Delivers maximum airflow for all-important radiator cooling
- Black powder coat finish
- Requires no modifications to existing chassis components
- Fixtures and fittings where required are included
- Fitting instructions available to download from the Evotech Performance website
Is an EP Radiator Guard necessary?
Unfortunately, many motorcyclists have suffered from a holed radiator and it’s an expensive item to replace. Prevention is better than cure; an EP Radiator Guard is designed to protect the Triumph Street Twin radiator from damage caused by road debris, while allowing cooling air to pass through. The Triumph radiator’s delicate cooling fins can easily bend and block the passage of air, which can lead to the engine overheating, while the core can be holed by debris. Leaking coolant will not only lead to rapid engine overheating and possible engine damage, but leaked coolant on tyres can cause loss of grip.